10 Stocking Stuffers For Dogs
Do you remember being but a young child and running down the stairs on Christmas morning to find a stocking stuffed full of presents? Do you want to pass that tradition on to your dog? Today I will present to you 10 Stocking Stuffers For Your Dog. Before we begin, please pin this to your Dogs board so another pet parent can find stocking stuffers for their pooch.
- Wholesome Pride Banana Bites ♡ These healthy dog treats are good for dogs with no harmful ingredients. They contain coconut oil, which some dogs are allergic to.
- Merry Makings Check-Me-Out Dog Collar ♡ This cute, festive dog collar makes a nice stocking stuffer.
- Nylabone Dura Chew Souper Peanut Butter Chew ♡ This 10-inch peanut butter chew is great for bigger dogs or power chewers, it is peanut butter flavored and good for teeth and gums.
- Merry Makings Briny & Bright Pickle Plush ♡ I have put this in a post before, but this is just an amazing toy, and is very engaging. It’s probably better suited for dogs who don’t want to dissect their plush toys, however.
- BARK Delight Bites: Venison ♡ These delicious venison treats will have your dog begging for more! They are meant to be broken into nickel-sized pieces.
- Treat Tumble Interactive Ball ♡ This cute, treat-dispensing ball will keep dogs occupied for countless hours.
- Merry Makings Oh, Ginger-SNAP! Crunchy Dog Toy ♡ This crunchy, squeaky dog toy is so fun for dogs. Dogs that love the sound of plastic water bottles, squeakers and the festive season will love this toy.
- Merry Makings Nice & Knotty Rope Toy ♡ This durable knotted Candy Cane dog toy is sure to put you and your pooch in a festive, merry spirit.
- Merry Makings Get Lit Safety Collar ♡ This light-up, festive collar keeps your dog safe when walking at night, so you can see them! You can easily cut it down to size if it is too big.
- Merry Makings Have a Ball Tennis Ball ♡ This holiday-themed tennis ball is adorable and fun to play with. I really like Merry Makings toys because they are fun, festive and have a variety.
10 Stocking Stuffers for Dogs
We love to spoil our precious dogs, they are family to us. We’re always looking to include them in our family traditions. Filling your dog’s stocking with fun toys, tantalizing treats and cute accessories is a great way to incorporate them in this festive season.